Biodiesel is an alternative diesel fuel. Biodiesel Plant is produced by chemically reacting a vegetable oil or animal fat with a primary alcohol. The resulting compound is called an alkyl monoester and has properties, that allow it to provide equivalent performance and superior emissions compared to conventional diesel. Biodiesel is renewable, non-toxic, as well as biodegradable. This Biodiesel plant can produce biodiesel using Jatropha, Karanja, Neem or any other vegetable oil (with low FFA) by converting the triglycerides into methyl esters by transesterification Process.
- Reduced life cycle green fuels gases by 86%.
- Reduces CO2, CO & Sulphur emission, smoke & smog
- Safe to transport & safe to handle due to high flash point
- Save foreign exchange reserve.
- More Power
- Better Mileage
- Low Maintenance
- Made from Vegetable Oil 0l>
- Use as replacement of HSD / LDO
- Can be used in all mode of transport vehicle, DG Sets, Ships, Boilers, Equipment’s etc.
We provide free quotation on your product requirement. You can press get quote button or directly call us we will offer you best possible rates.